ALTIUS Communications is Proud to Announce DragonWave as its Newest GSA Partner
Full Suite of Federal Solutions
Now on GSA Advantage!
ALTIUS Communications, leading global provider of microwave broadband solutions and accessories, recently announced the addition of DragonWave to our five-year U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 contract, number GS-35F-0560V for providing government agencies with information technology (IT) and telecommunications products and professional services.
The addition of Dragonwave to our GSA Schedule contract represents a milestone and a great opportunity for both ALTIUS and DragonWave. This contract provides a streamlined process to purchase some of the best and most exciting broadband solutions in the industry today. We are committed to strengthening our government relationships, and now agencies at the federal, state, local, and municipal levels can access these fine products with preferred pricing, faster acquisition times and lower administrative costs.
The licensed microwave bands are being used extensively by US DoD for both data and streaming video applications. The DragonWave products have the promise of becoming the benchmark and one of the top rated wireless solutions by our DoD customer base.
The Horizon Compact is a high capacity packet microwave system that delivers big performance in a small package. Because the radio and modem are integrated into a single highly compact outdoor unit, Horizon Compact+ is a zero footprint solution – eliminating rack congestion and minimizing collocation space. Equipped with DragonWave’s Bandwidth Accelerator technology, the Horizon Compact+ achieves the highest degree of spectral efficiency, delivering more capacity per channel than any other all-outdoor microwave system.
- Zero footprint, fully integrated all-outdoor unit
- 1 to 2 Gbps capacity with DragonWave’s Bandwidth Accelerator
- Service aware Hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation (HAAM)
- SyncE support and optimized transport of 1588v2
- Pay-as-you-grow with automatic remote scalability
- Advanced security with integrated 256-bit AES encryption
- Comprehensive Ethernet OAM support (802.3ah, 802.1ag, Y.1731)
- Advanced QoS support with 8 levels of prioritization
- Comprehensive management and provisioning with DragonVision NMS
- Lowest total cost of ownership solution
- 6 to 60 GHz frequency support
Want to learn more? Contact your ALTIUS Representative today. Call us at 410-667-1638 or email ALTIUS for more info and lead times at email@example.com.
We look forward to adding more of the ALTIUS portfolio of broadband solutions to the contract in the coming months. Want to learn more? Contact your ALTIUS Representative today. Call us at 410-667-1638 or email ALTIUS for more info and lead times at firstname.lastname@example.org.